Business Development Trainee /
Business Development Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• To provide investment advice for clients
• To provide professional advice for clients on wealth management and MPF advisory.
• To work as a team to organize China business development events, such as, investment seminars, marketing events and road shows regarding investment
• To develop your own client servicing skills, and make use of your professional knowledge to maintain a good relationship with clients
• To have opportunity to develop your career in China
• Qualification Non-Degree Tertiary, Special package for Degree Holder.
• Candidates with IANG visa are welcomed
• Mature, self-motivated and pro-active
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Candidates who are interested in finance and marketing will be an advantage
• Provision of qualify customers.
• Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus.
• Travel incentive, study and continuous learning.
• Sponsorship Comprehensive Training Program towards professional qualifications.
• One year Fast-Track Promotion Program to Management Position.
• Attractive and Comprehensive employee benefits with monthly allowance plus year-end bonus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant or similar post(s) within Get Mdream Wealth Management Limited.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via phone for interview.